Community Music Program Registration
- Register for group classes
||May 8 - May 21
||May 21 - March 31,
incl. $15.00 late fee
||May 22 - June 30|
- Private Instruction
- Group Classes & Ensembles
- Meet our music teachers
- Review our tuition fees and payment process
- Registration payments will be accepted in person (CAC, Room 4097, 2nd floor) and through the phone at 304-293-6946, Monday to Thursday from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- We accept cash (exact change), checks and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.)
- Private instruction will take place primarily in person and on the Evansdale campus. The program continues to offer virtual instruction prioritizing the safety of its faculty, staff, and students. Check in with the individual instructor and communicate your preference.
NOTE TO PARENTS
Students are expected to attend all scheduled lessons and classes. In case of school
(WVU) closure or teacher absence for any reason, a make-up lesson will be arranged.
Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations
and there will be no adjustment in tuition.
Visitors may park in the main lot in front of the Creative Arts Center. After 4:00pm on weekdays and during weekends, parking restrictions are lifted in the Loulie, Valerie and William Canady Creative Arts Center parking lot, Area 45. Before 4:00pm on weekdays, the University will ticket cars without permits. Please be aware of this if you want to schedule lessons before 4:00pm on weekdays. Free parking is available at most times at the Krepps Park and the CMA Church parking lots across from the Loulie, Valerie and William Canady Creative Arts Center. Paid parking is also available at the Coliseum and several short-term lots around the Canady Creative Arts Center. All parking on campus is administered by the WVU Department of Transportation.
Because of your generosity and commitment to our program, we have been
able to serve our community for 60 years.
DON'T MISS A BEAT
Subscribe to the CMP Newsletter list
Our email addresses are used solely for the purposes of the Community Music Program